Food and feed testing that you can trust
Eurofins is the world leading food and feed testing laboratory group, deploying a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art analytical techniques in order to support its clients' increasingly stringent quality and safety standards.
The Group has built up a global network of food testing laboratories and Competence Centres that perform more than 150 million assays per year to establish the safety, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of food.
Eurofins thus offers the broadest portfolio of any food testing lab and makes this unique offer available globally from any of our laboratories using optimised processes, logistics and IT.
|Baby food||Allergen testing|
|Eggs and egg products||Authenticity|
|Fats and oils||Carbohydrates|
|Fish and seafood||Dioxins and POPs|
|Fresh fruit and vegetables||Food Irradiation|
|Grains and grain products||Food law and labelling|
|Meat and meat products||GMO testing|
|Milk and dairy products||Grain testing|
|Nuts and dried fruits||Heavy metals|
|Pet food||Meat testing|
|Sweets, chocolate, and honey||Molecular Biology (protein or DNA based testing)|
|Tobacco||Nano material testing|
|Packaging / Migration|
|Residual DNA testing|
|Veterinary drug residues|
Eurofins service quality in food testing
- Competence Centres with state-of-the-art equipment such as high-resolution GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, real-time PCR and NMR systems
- Fast turn-around time (TAT)
- Local contact with a global network
- Online services - ordering and analytical results on-line (EOL)
- Participation in industry associations and regulatory bodies allowing early advice on potential food scares and legal obligations
- Expert advice - testing schemes, on-site-check for hygiene and allergens, labelling advice and traceability
- Results you can rely on
- International presence
Contact your local laboratory for more information about our services.