Your industry, our focus
Both contract and domestic textiles can be exposed to different flame and heat sources and the flammability of these materials and the finished products which utilise them must be evaluated.
Many countries have developed and established regulations and standards for flammability aimed to protect final users in case of fire. Products covered by these regulations and standards must be tested to ensure their compliance.
- All filling materials must meet specific ignition tests
- All upholstery must be cigarette resistant
- Furniture must be permanently labelled
- Furniture suppliers must maintain records for five years
Assuring and controlling contract and domestic products
Eurofins service portfolio covers flammability tests to help companies to determine compliance with different flammability regulations and standards in products such as:
- Nightwear and sleepwear
- Upholstery fabrics and upholstered furniture
- And many other products
Contact us for further information and to discuss your testing needs.