Your industry, our focus
Environmental audits evaluate a factory across 9 performance areas covered by the Global Social Compliance Program (GSCP) such as the “environmental management system” criteria which is based on ISO 14001 standard.
The rating system is based on the model proposed by the GSCP’s tools.
Our environmental audit approach has been developed and tested in Bangladesh, close to factories with the support of experts specialised in environmental issues such as the management of chemicals, wastewater treatments and the reduction of greenhouse gases.
Eurofins auditors evaluate the following performance areas:
- Legal compliance
- Environmental management systems
- Water consumption
- Energy consumption
- Chemical management / hazardous materials management
- Solid and hazardous waste
- Air emissions
- Nuisances (Noise pollution, light, temperature & humidity)
- And other negative impacts affecting the proximity of the factory
Eurofins’ audit team can also conduct ICS Environmental audits.
We invite you to contact us to help you answer your questions and be able to give you full support and service.
For further information contact our experts in Eurofins | AQM.