Your industry, our focus
1987 - 2001
- 1987 | Gilles Martin, founder and CEO, acquired the rights of the SNIF-NMR® technology for wine testing (developed by his own parents) from the University of Nantes
- Geographic extension of the SNIF-NMR® patent to the US and broadening of the scope to further product ranges.
- Business strategy evolution to in-house testing, acquisition of best-in-class laboratories and global recognition.
as Worldwide Leader
- Business infrastructure development - Unified IT platform for all business units to access to- and offer- global sales portfolios
- Simultaneous expansion of global coverage and local market shares through both, organic growth and M&A
- Operating in 6 continents with a portfolio of over 200.000 analytical methods
- Worldwide leadership attained in the field of Food and Feed testing, Pharmaceutical and Agroscience, while ranking high in Genomics, Forensics, Material Sciences and more…
Consumer Product Testing Division & Business Lines2012 Onwards
- Focused on non-food consumer goods, Eurofins CPT delivers customized solutions to retailers, brands, importers and manufacturers.
- Extensive international laboratory network offering analytical, regulatory, certification, inspection services and more.
- Eurofins CPT has evolved into a structured conglomerate with differentiated International Business Lines (IBL) dedicated to serving specific industries.
- 2017 – Creation of IBL Softlines & Leather, focused on textile, leather, footwear & related industries.