Global Market Access
Your industry, our focus
Market Access is the process of determining applicable regulations and managing product compliance to those regulations with respect to accessing global markets.
Are you prepared for when market surveillance authorities come knocking on your door?
Introducing a product to a new market is complicated, if regulations are not understood, some questions you should ask yourself include;
- I want to sell in a new country, but where should I start?
- Will my product comply with the country's requirements?
- Has my product essays, certifications and documents necessary to introduce it in the country?
Eurofins experts know the answers to these questions.
Each country or region has its own rules and regulations that dictate not only what requirements apply to products, but also how product compliance must be demonstrated. Eurofins’ Global Market Access services for product safety help you to reduce the delays and costs of multiple tests to achieve market entry into a variety of global destinations – allowing your products to be tested/certified once for acceptance into multiple worldwide markets without the need for further product assessment.
Additionally, we provide services related to:
- Market access requirements
- Technical barriers to trade
- Protocols for testing/certification
- Information on technical documentation accompanying products
- And many others
We invite you to contact us to help you answer your questions and be able to give you full support and service.