EMC Standards in our Scope of Accredited Testing* **
Eurofins' global network of Electrical and Electronic (E&E) test laboratories has a comprehensive range of EMC Standards within their accredited compliance scope.
For a full list of our EMC services visit our Electromagnetic Compatibility page.
Below are some of the more popular standards within our scope. Please note, however, that this is not an exhaustive, complete list and our flexible scope and on-going developments mean that we are always adding to our accredited EMC testing capabilities.
Product Specific EMC Standards
Product specific EMC standards within our scope include, but are not limited to:
- CISPR 11 / EN 55011; industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) equipment
- CISPR 14 / EN 55014; household appliances
- CISPR 15 / EN 55015; lighting and luminaires
- CISPR 24 / EN 55024; Information Technology (IT) equipment
- CISPR 25 / EN 55025; Protection of on-board receivers on Vehicles (transportation)
- CISPR 32 / EN 55032; multimedia equipment emissions
- CISPR 35 / EN 55035; multimedia equipment immunity
- EN 55103-1 & EN 55103-2; audio / video equipment for professional use
- EN 50130-4; components of alarm systems
- EN 50121-X; railway applications
- IEC 61000-3-2; harmonics
- IEC 61000-3-3; flicker
- IEC 60601-1-2; medical electronic equipment
- IEC 61547; lighting and luminaires
- IEC 60730; automatic electrical controls
- IEC 60945; marine
- IEC 61326-X; measurement, control and laboratory (MCL)
- EN 300 386; Telecommunication Network Equipment
- EN 301 489-X; radio & wireless
- RTCA/DO160; aerospace and aeronautics
For a more comprehensive list of product specific standards within our accredited scope for a particular industry, please visit the industry sector page of interest.
Generic EMC standards
Generic standards are available to assess the products that do not fall under the scope any product specific standards.
The generic standards are:
- IEC 61000-6-1; immunity standards for the residential, commercial and light industrial environment
- IEC 61000-6-2; immunity standard for the industrial environment
- IEC 61000-6-3; emission standard for the residential, commercial and light industrial environment
- IEC 61000-6-4; emission standard for the industrial environment
Basic EMC standards
In addition to product specific and generic standards, accreditation is held for many of the basic standards in the IEC/EN 61000-4-X series.
*Where IEC standards are referred to, national and regional variations are also applicable including, but not limited to; ANSI/AAMI, UL, ISO, CAN/CSA, JIS, EN, ENV, BS EN, DD ENV and BS IEC.
**The regulations and standards above are not a full list of those within our capabilities; please enquire on a case by case basis.
Please contact your local E&E laboratory to discuss your specific EMC testing requirements, even if the EMC standards are not listed above.