Product Testing, Inspection & Certification for Global Market Access
We coordinate the transactions between manufacturers and authorities
Launching electrical and electronic (E&E) devices on global markets has never been easier. Eurofins manages non-tariff trade barriers, licenses, local certifications and national technical requirements for you.
Tests in accredited laboratories in line with international standards and product certification applying the globally approved IECEE and IECEx methods are the basis for a successful market introduction of devices, components, assemblies and systems.
Via the global Eurofins network, we define the requirements for your products and procure the national licenses and certificates. Proofs of safety, electromagnetic compatibility, energy efficiency, radio frequency or foodstuff compatibility, noise emission, etc. are required for border crossing and a successful market introduction without any sales stops.
Profit from our expertise and long-standing experience
- Database with global laws and ordinances for electrical and electronic products
- Additional tests to ensure compliance with national requirements
- Assessment of type plates, operating manuals and technical documentation
- Knowledge base with approval projects
- Communication with foreign authorities
- Regulatory requirements concerning the project, such as: EMC, safety, RoHS, energy efficiency and standby power, food grade quality, radio, acoustic, labelling, instructions, and packaging
- Inclusion of current WTO TBT notifications
- Process assessment
- Inspection of test reports, labels and documents
- Registration with the local authorities
- Approval monitoring and communication with authorities
- Commissioning of the local test laboratory
- Assessment on documents and reports
- Gap analysis
- Commissioning of production inspections
- Review of approval documents after successful acceptance
- Monitoring of the certificate’s validity
For more information on how we can help you gain global market access for your products, contact your local Eurofins Electrical & Electronics (E&E) laboratory.