Failure Analysis of Electrical & Electronic Consumer Products
Your industry, our focus
Improving Product Quality Through Failure Analysis & Benchmarking
By benchmarking products against those of competitors and understanding the reasons for market-place failures, manufacturers, brand owners and retailers can influence improvements in product quality to gain and maintain competitive advantage.
Electrical & Electronic product failure analysis
Eurofins E&E compliance and engineering teams perform failure analysis on electrical and electronic consumer products for manufacturers, brand owners and retailers to determine the cause of market-place failures and returns.
The resulting reports can be used:
- To influence the supply chain to drive improvements in product quality; whether it be at component level, or manufacturing quality control and assurance
- As part of claim substantiation
Electrical & electronic product performance benchmarking
Our teams of experts offer electrical & electronic consumer product performance benchmarking services enabling you to:
- Check the performance of a product against industry standards
- Compare performance with a competitive product
- Ensure the product meets pre-determined custom requirements
To find out more please contact your local E&E laboratory or one of our failure analysis & benchmarking competence centers; Eurofins 3 Ohms in France, Eurofins MET in the US.
For microelectronics test & engineering failure analysis at the component, sub-component and chemical level, please contact EAG, an Eurofins Company.Get a quote