Electronic Calibration & Metrology Testing
Accredited Electronic Calibration Laboratories
Eurofins network of Electrical and Electronics (E&E) laboratories offers electronic calibrations and metrology testing through its accredited laboratories in Italy, the UK and Switzerland.
Our laboratory-based accredited and traceable calibrations based in Italy, Switzerland and the UK guarantee a fast turn-around time and a service you can trust.
Our Eurofins ETC in the UK services also offers onsite UKAS accredited calibration testing No. 0452 Calibrations on Transient Test Equipment and offers a traceable onsite calibrations service for other items. On-site calibration has the advantage of significantly reduces your equipment down-time.
- Testing and Measurement
- Products (noise emission)
- Materials (sound insulation and absorption)
- Sound level meters
- Sound (acoustic) calibrators
- EMC Test Equipment (Transient generators, LISNs, CDNs, Amplifiers, Receivers etc)
- Antennas (UKAS to 26.5 GHz)
- RF & Microwave (UKAS up to up to 40 GHz)
- DC and low frequency Equipment
- High Voltage
- Pressure Calibration
- Dimensional Calibration
- Temperature Calibration
- Torque & Force Calibration up to 200 Nm
Our laboratories in Turin (Italy), Bideford (UK) and Rossens (Switzerland) are respectively accredited by ACCREDIA, UKAS and SAS for the concerned services according to ISO/IEC 17025:
Contact your local Eurofins E&E laboratory to find out how we can help you with your electronic calibration and metrology testing requirements.