Eurofins, Helping You to Get it Right First Time
Eurofins' training portfolio provides manufacturers, project engineers, designers and managers with the knowledge they need to achieve regulatory compliance for their products and projects in a cost and time-effective manner.
Training provided by our global network of Electrical and Electronic (E&E) and Industrial laboratories is delivered by our highly skilled and experienced experts and is available in a variety of formats:
- Scheduled face to face training (ranging from one to five days)
- In-house training at a location of your choice
- Bespoke courses
- Online courses available through e-learning portals
- Complimentary webinars
Example portfolios include:
- Scheduled and bespoke courses from Eurofins' York Training Academy
- Hazardous locations training from Eurofins CML
- Online seminars provided by Eurofins MET labs' Compliance College; our NRTL partner
- Local events from your Eurofins E&E laboratory
Training course topics
Example topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Designing for compliance; including EMC, Radio and Safety
- Medical device compliance
- Hazardous locations (Ex, ATEX, HazLoc)
- EMC regulatory compliance management & advice
- EMC Rail & infrastructure
- Market Access, CE marking and approvals
- Electromagnetic modelling
- Technical documentation
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF)
- Radio-Frequency engineering and R&D
- Electrical Safety
Eurofins' York Training Academy
Eurofins York originally started out as part of the University of York in England and as such the provision of high quality training for the engineering community has always been an important part of the services we offer.
In addition to scheduled courses in the UK, Eurofins York's York Training Academy delivers bespoke and in-house training anywhere, helping companies globally to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.
The full training portfolio covers a number of different subject areas, but some of the more popular highlights include:
- Our flagship Fundamentals of EMC five-day courses have three different areas of focus for you to choose from
- EMC Design two-day workshop
- Testing to EMC Standards two-day workshop
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU explained
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU explained
- Knowledge base training courses (one to two days) available on request cover subjects such as engineering electromagnetics, understanding antennas & reverberation chambers.
For more information visit Eurofins' York Training Academy, Eurofins MET labs Compliance College or to enquire about complimentary courses provided near you, please contact your local E&E or industrial Eurofins laboratory.