Inspection Services for Global Market Compliance
Eurofins offers factory inspections for compliance with a number of global certification programs for products and special environments.
Global certification schemes and some regional requirements require initial and/or ongoing market surveillance inspections of production facilities. Our services include the audit of manufacturer’s quality systems, factory surveillance and inspection visits.
Factory inspections we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Product Safety Certification for National Recognized Test Laboratory (NRTL) US market access and Standards Council of Canada (SCC) for Canadian market access
- Global CB Scheme for electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- GS-Mark (“Geprüfte Sicherheit”)
- Products going into Hazardous locations
- Medical Device certification
Manufacturers benefit from our global network of inspectors and the wide range of test and certifications services offered by our facilities.
For more information on how we can help with your factory inspection needs, contact your local Eurofins E&E laboratory.