Technical Documentation & Labelling
Eurofins, Ensuring you are Administratively Compliant
Our teams of compliance experts are on-hand to help you achieve administrative as well as technical compliance for your electrical, electronic, industrial and transportation products and projects through our bespoke expert services.
We can help you to ensure that you are complaint with the latest regulations, and have your documentation readily available for market Surveillance Authorities and in the event of requests for evidence of compliance from your supply chain(s).
Our bespoke expert services are tailored to your needs covering any aspects of technical documentation, labelling and marking including, but not limited to:
- Technical Documentation suitability review
- Technical Construction File (TCF) review
- Notified Body assessment of Technical Documentation (CE Mark, Ex Mark, Medical Devices)
- Declaration of Conformity (DoC) checks for content, accuracy and currency of this legally binding document
- Conformity and traceability reviews
- Marking, labelling and artwork
- Evaluation of Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Review of drawings and schematics
- Instruction manuals
- Product and product line compliance reviews
- Gap analyses
Contact your local Eurofins Electrical and Electronic (E&E) or Industrial laboratory for more information on how our experienced compliance engineers can help you.