Submit a Project
2019 applications are being processed.
Applications will re-open in January 2020.
1. The project is aligned with the objectives of the Foundation;
2. The project must clearly describe the needs it addresses;
3. The requested funding represents a maximum of 25% of the total costs of the project, including staff costs if applicable;
4. An evaluation of the project's effectiveness is requested.
1. Projects which do not align with the Foundation's objectives;
2. Commercial sponsorship requests, sponsoring of sports or cultural events, sponsoring of fundraising activities for NGOs and other charitable causes;
3. Projects previously submitted;
4. Projects/ charities directly affiliated with any political or religious organisation or actively promoting any particular faith or ideology.
5. Incomplete submissions.
1. The project is realistic and coherent with Eurofins Foundation's objectives;
2. The project addresses 2 or more objectives;
3. The Eurofins Foundation support enables a positive and lasting impact (sustainable approach);
4. The project methodology is sufficiently described and is appropriate;
5. The project is in line with inclusion, equality and diversity values of the Eurofins Foundation;
6. Eurofins Foundation’s contribution provides a “booster” to the organisation supported, to find additional funding from other sources or make progress beyond the amount proposed by the Eurofins Foundation;
7. The beneficiary has demonstrated being effective in the past with funds received;
8. Overhead, advertising and funding acquisition costs of the organising body are inferior to 20% of the funds collected (i.e. at least 80% of funds are allocated to the objectives / beneficiary body of the charity supported).
All applications will be reviewed to make sure they are complete and aligned with the Foundation’s objectives. It could be that the Foundation team asks for additional information.
The valid applications will then be reviewed, once a year in the fourth quarter, by the Eurofins Foundation Steering Committee which will select the proposals according to the objectives of the Foundation, its areas of concern and the overall impact of the proposed action.
The selected beneficiaries will be notified between September and November of each year.
The Foundation expects a short reporting (70-200 words maximum) on the use of the allocated funds at the end of the project. A reporting template will be provided in due time to all beneficiaries.
Any foreseen delays in the project should be proactively notified to the Eurofins Foundation.
A confirmation of receipt will be provided by the Foundation Team when the application has been received. Feedback will be provided via e-mail after the application has been reviewed by the Steering Committee.
Donations can be split among several projects while remaining impactful and meaningful for the organisations or students/ researchers that receive the donations.