With EUR 2.97 billion in annual revenue in 2017 and over 45,000 employees in more than 650 laboratories across 45 countries, our laboratories provide a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental, consumer products industries and governments. Eurofins is one of the fastest growing laboratory networks and unquestionably the one with best financial results over the past years.
Such a success is only possible thanks to our high standard of quality service, attentiveness of our staff, flexibility and prompt reactivity that our laboratories constantly deliver, according to our corporate values.
Our Group’s Mission
To contribute to global health and safety by providing our customers with high quality laboratory and advisory services whilst creating opportunities for our employees and generating sustainable shareholder value.
To create close partnerships with our clients by offering a complete, seamless service, becoming “the one-stop solution provider” able to act as a functional extension of the clients’ QA, and R&D departments.
Good Reasons to Partnership with Eurofins:
- Extensive network of state-of-the-art laboratories worldwide.
- Highly experienced product experts, involved in standardization committees for Cosmetics and industry associations.
- High-tech equipment.
- Tailor made protocols to meet your needs.
- Quality focused management (GLP, ISO 17025, ISO 9001, GMP, etc.).
- Innovation oriented competence centres.
Our Core Values
- Delivering customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations.
- Going the extra mile and offering added value services.
- Seeking innovative, tailor-made, out-of-the-box solutions to help our customers to achieve their goals.
- Delivering quality and accurate service, prompt and on-time.
- Using the best, appropriate methods.
- Aiming to improve our services to become even better.
- Delivering quality in all our work; providing accurate results on time.
- Using the best appropriate technology and methods.
- Seeking to improve or change our processes for the better.
Competence & Team Spirit
- Employing a team of talented and competent staff.
- Investing in training and creating good career opportunities.
- Recognizing and encouraging outstanding performance.
- Behaving ethically in all our business and financial activities.
- Demonstrating respect towards our customers and our staff.
- Deploying responsible environmental policies throughout our operational framework.
- Raw material manufacturers,
- Cosmetics producers,
- Private label manufacturers,
- Brand owners,
- Dermo-pharmaceutical companies,
- … and more.