Global expertise, personal touch
1987 - 2001
- 1987 | Gilles Martin, founder and CEO, acquired the rights of the SNIF-NMR® technology for wine testing (developed by his own parents) from the University of Nantes
- Geographic extension of the SNIF-NMR® patent to the US and broadening of the scope to further product ranges.
- Business strategy evolution to in-house testing, acquisition of best-in-class laboratories and global recognition.
as Worldwide Leader
- Business infrastructure development - Unified IT platform for all business units to access to- and offer- global sales portfolios
- Simultaneous expansion of global coverage and local market shares through both, organic growth and M&A
- Operating in 6 continents with a portfolio of over 200.000 analytical methods
- Worldwide leadership attained in the field of Food and Feed testing, Pharmaceutical and Agroscience, while ranking high in Genomics, Forensics, Material Sciences and more…
Consumer Product Testing Division & Business Lines2012 Onwards
- Focused on non-food consumer goods, Eurofins CPT delivers customized solutions to brands, retailers, importers and manufacturers.
- Eurofins CPT has evolved into a structured conglomerate with differentiated International Business Lines (IBL) dedicated to serving specific industries.
- The mission of the IBL Cosmetics & Personal Care is to assist international and local clients to ensure regulatory compliance, quality, safety, and performance at the key stages of the product development, from raw materials, to packaging and finished products.