Next Generation Sequencing
High throughput sequencing powered by innovation & expertise
|Select your region for more information | Europe | Americas | India | Japan|
As one of the first service providers for next generation sequencing, Eurofins Genomics continues to shape the future of NGS projects today with excellent know-how and proprietary protocols to cover a broad range of applications.
Our unique skills in sample preparation, library generation and data analysis support your individual needs and allow you to utilise state-of-the-art NGS technology.
Eurofins Genomics became the first service provider in Europe to offer NGS services using the Roche/454 GS20. Since then, Eurofins has extended this portfolio by using various leading NGS sequencing technologies.
- Illumina HiSeq 2500 / MiSeq for ultra-deep sequencing with huge data output
- PacBio RSII for de novo sequencing with extra-long read lengths
- Roche GS FLX++ and GS Junior for excellent amplicon data and Sanger-like reads
- Life Technologies' Ion Proton for small projects and short turnaround times especially in exome sequencing
Our NGS portfolio enables us to tailor to your specific project needs:
- Genome sequencing – EU – US – JP – IN
- Transcriptome sequencing – EU – US – JP – IN
- Resequencing & amplicons – EU – US – JP – IN
- Libraries & bioinformatics – EU – US – JP – IN
Take advantage of extremely fast turn-around-times and more than 5 years experience in NGS.
Interested in more? You will find detailed information on our NGS pages on Eurofins Genomics – EU – US – JP – IN