Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Eurofins Textile & Footwear Testing Spain has recently obtained the Accreditation Certificate Nº LE/2439 for textile and leather materials, issued by the Spanish Accreditation Body (ENAC), according to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard.
The concerned accreditation attests the technical competence of our laboratory for the performance of the following:
- Testing textile products
- Chemical tests
Determination of azo dyes, formaldehyde and pH.
- Colour fastness to: washing, dry cleaning, saliva, perspiration, water, sea water and rubbing.
- Mechanical tests
- Determination of tensile strength
- Mass per unit area
- Bursting strength
- Abrasion resistance
- Pilling formation P
These tests can be performed on textile and leather items at any stage of the supply chain, from raw materials and components at the product development or pre-production phases, all the way through production and down to pre-shipment or post-delivery, acting on semi-finished or finished products.
- Testing leather products
- Chemical tests
Determination of Chromium VI and pH
Strengthening our Footprint in the Textile Industry
The technical competence of our Spanish laboratory is a key contribution to the extension of Eurofins’ global service offer for soft-lines, including Textile and Leather wares.
To better understand our comprehensive service scope and the capacities of our International laboratory network serving the Textile- and Leatherwear’s, you may download our complete presentation.
About Eurofins Textile & Footwear Testing Spain
- Opening Date: October 2017
- Location: Elche (Alicante, Spain)
- Most Relevant tests in textile, shoes and fashion complements:
- Physical/mechanical: Pilling; Abrasion; Strength; Washing/shrinkage; Fibre Analysis; Colourfastness; Flex resistance of outsole; Outsole- Abrasion resistance; Top piece/heels- Resistance to knocks; Whole shoe- Determination adhesion; Between outsole and upper; Whole shoe - Flex resistance; Flammability...
- RSL/REACH: Total Heavy Metals; Extractive Heavy Metals; AZO Dyes; Formaldehyde; PH value; DMFu & DMFa; Odour; Phthalates (18); Chromium VI; Nickel; SCCP…