Hygiene, Paper & Pulp Products
- Raw materials: Non woven veil, film micro-perforated film, acquisition complex.
- Cotton: Cotton wool, pre-cut and not pre-cut cotton, demakeup cotton, baby cotton, cotton buds, etc.
- Parapharmacy: Compresses, bandages, plasters, etc.
- Toiletries: Toothbrushes, razors, sponges...
- Paper: Toilet paper, kitchen roll, napkins, handkerchiefs.
- Wipes: Baby, demakeup, moisturizing, self-tanning, toilet, etc.
- Feminine hygiene: Sanitary towels, panty liner , periodic tampons, breast feeding pad.
- Baby hygiene: Diapers and pants.
- Adult incontinence: Light, medium and heavy.
Documentary and regulatory
- Regulatory assessment
- Technical sheets
- Labels, marking and artwork check
… according to the different legislations and destination markets
- Documentary review
- Protocols Ad-hoc development according to customer´s request and expected/intended use of the product.
- Training and benchmarking assessment
See it with your eyes
- At Eurofins, customers are welcome to the lab:
- a)To witness the test process
- b)To take your product and use our lab equipment to personally perform the test
- To contribute to safer and compliant products and packaging, by rendering:
- Wide spectrum of chemical analysis
- Eventual research of undesirable substances
Typically performed tests
- Dimensional and weight characteristics
- Structural and material characteristics
- Whiteness or color measurement
- Fibrous composition control
- Ash content and moisture
- Chemical analysis(lotion)
- Conformity control regarding technical data sheet
- Stability studies, accelerated aging
- VOC screening, Formaldehyde, phthalates, Heavy metals, GMO, glyoxal, glyphosphate, halogen organic compounds, azo dyes, PCBs, etc.
- Package sealing property
(GB/T 27728, Sec. 6.5)
- Migration of Fluorescent Brightener (GB/T 27728, Annex D)
- Food contact tests
- To contribute to safer and compliant products and packaging, by rendering a wide spectrum of standard microbiological analysis
- a) Based on recognized standards
- b) Or following adapted methodologies corresponding to your specific needs.
- Mesophilic aerobic bacteria (NF ISO 21149 or Pharmacopoeia)
- Yeast and molds (NF ISO 16212 or Pharmacopoeia)
- Pathogens research
- Bacterial identification (per specified germ)
- Anti bacterial activity
- To become a leader in clinical use tests under dermatological, ophthalmological, pediatric and gynecological control.
- Contribute to product safety by performing cytotoxicity tests on different kind of matrix (rebuilt epidermis, vaginal mucosa, oral mucosa etc.) in our state-of-the-art GLP accredited laboratories’ in vitro departments.
Clinical studies on volunteers
- Under dermatological and/or ophthalmological control
*All our tests are performed under strict dermatological and- or ophthalmological control.
All kind of paper
- Absorption capacity (Internal method or following European norms).
- Mechanical characteristics
- Pre-cut characteristics
- Softness Panel (SER)
- Olfactive panel (perfumed papers) intensity and remanence
- Dilatation time (toilet papers)
- Discharge of colour (Kitchen roll and napkins)
- Keeping of the locking tongue (Handkerchiefs)
- Food contact suitability
- Chinese standards including:
- GB 20810 bathroom tissue
- GB/T 20808 facial tissue
- GB/T 26174 kitchen towel
Breast feeding pads
Baby diapers and pants
- Absorption on dynamic dummies (Scan III) simulation for day and night configuration and for girl and boy
- Weight of super absorbent powder
- Retention capacity
- Protection against dampness and rewet
- Softness expert panel
- Anti odor efficiency expert panel
Light and heavy incontinence
Adhesive bandage plasters
- Impregnation rate
- Pre cut resistance
- Softness expert panel (on wipe as it is)
- Efficiency test(moisturizing, cleaning, demakeup, etc. following claim to support)
Toilet paper wipes
- Delitation time
- Chinese standard GB/T 27728 Wet wipes
- Weight, dimensional and density
- Drying time
- Total absorption and capillarity: To determine water retention and ability to wipe.
- Restituted strength after compression.
- Tensile test in various directions.
Ageing with care products
- Measured as mechanical resistance loss after immersion into care product.
- Resistance to deflection/packaging
- Simulated use / internal targets
- Traction resistance of the fiber
- Observation of the extremity fiber profile
- Tuft retention test (EN ISO 20126)
- Panel evaluation
- Cutting efficiency (strength)
- Edge angle measurement (by transversal cut macroscopic picture)
- Infrared spectrum of lubricating strip