Eurofins Consumer Product Testing will hold a webinar to present recent developments on MOSH and MOAH
Friday, May 24, 2019
This webinar will give you an insight to the latest updates in the area of mineral oils including the following topics:
- The European Joint Research Centre published the official guidance how to sample, analyse and report results to EFSA for the monitoring program. EFSA asked JRC for this guidance to support data collection of MOSH and MOAH contamination all over Europe to support a European harmonized legislation on MOSH and MOAH.
- Some recent studies showed bioaccumulation potential especially of MOSH. This heats up discussions again how to restrict MOSH and MOAH in food.
- German authorities published a first set of action thresholds comparable to the limits the Belgian authorities did in 2017. This may have some significant impact on tolerable contamination of MOSH for a series of most relevant food types.
During our webinar we will explain these new developments and discuss potential impacts for you and your customers.
- Speaker: Andreas Grabitz, Senior Consultant, at Eurofins Consumer Product Testing, Hamburg
- Date and time: Wednesday 12th of June from 10 a.m. to 11:15 (CET)
- Fee: 49€
- The Webinar will be recorded and the video will be available for three weeks for free to all attendees