Code of Ethics and Values
The Group’s Mission, Vision and Values and the “Group Code of Ethics” determine the behaviours and professional conduct expected from employees and leaders of the Group’s companies. Furthermore the Group Leadership Charter outlines the behaviour expected from staff members in leadership positions at Eurofins. These documents represent some key Eurofins’ standards for all the Directors and employees of Eurofins companies and are made available to all Eurofins’ employees through the Company’s website and intranet.
Eurofins strong commitment to compliance and ethical behaviour is confirmed and strengthened in the Eurofins Anti-Bribery Policy, which further expands on the principles laid out in the Group Code of Ethics.
The Board of Directors of Eurofins Scientific SE confirmed its zero tolerance approach to any form of slavery, human trafficking or child labour in a Modern Slavery Statement in accordance with section 54 of the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Eurofins also has a whistleblowing point of contact that is readily accessible for all employees via Eurofins’ intranet, but also on Eurofins website, via the above link. This point of contact is intended to encourage and enable employees and/or external parties to confidentially raise serious concerns so that Eurofins can address and correct inappropriate conduct and actions that breach the above mentioned Group Code of Ethics.
(what we stand for / what is important for us)
- Delivering customer satisfaction by listening to and exceeding customer expectations
- Adding value for our customers through our services
- Seeking innovative solutions to help our customers achieve their goals
- Delivering quality in all our work; providing accurate results on time
- Using the best appropriate technology and methods
- Seeking to improve or change our processes for the better
Competence & team spirit
- Employing a team of talented and competent staff
- Investing in training and creating good career opportunities
- Recognising and encouraging outstanding performance
- Behaving ethically in all our business and financial activities
- Demonstrating respect towards our customers and our staff
- Operating responsible environmental policies