Eurofins Dr. Specht Laboratorien
Phone: +49 40 88 14 48 0
Fax: +49 40 88 14 48 101
For more than 50 years, Dr. Specht Laboratorien has specialized in the analysis of pesticide residues, and is among the most experienced laboratories in this field in the world.
As the competence centre for the analysis of pesticides in foods and tobacco, we offer customized solutions in the field of residue analysis - from the basic legal requirements right through to our "all inclusive" packages.
Our portfolio of validated methods for the analysis of residues ranges from the two most effective multi-residue methods (DFG S19 and QuEChERS) via group methods, through to individual methods by means of which we can analyse more than 900 pesticides and their metabolites.
Our specialists, using innovative technologies, can also develop effective new procedures for you in a very short time.
As the industry laboratory for fruit and vegetables, baby food, tea and tobacco, we can find a solution for you, especially in these fields, whatever your needs may be.
Our team of experts will be happy to help you further with a broad range of questions, including general issues, such as sampling, auditing [according to IFS6] and much more.
- Competence Centre for pesticide analyses
- Competence Centre for fresh fruits & vegetables, baby food, tea and tobacco
- Competence Centre for flowers and ornamental plants
- Performance of express-analysis(8, 12, 24, 48 hour-testing)
- Pesticide analysis for GMP-studies (Ph. Eur. / USP)
- QS GmbH accreditation for feed and food pesticide analysis
Eurofins Dr. Specht Laboratorien GmbH is accredited according to DIN EN ISO/EC 17025.