Eurofins Analytik GmbH
Neuländer Kamp 1
Phone: +49 40 49 294 1770
Fax: +49 40 49 294 1730
Eurofins Analytik carries out chemical, sensory and molecular biological analyses and provides consultancy and certification on foodstuffs.
Being the competence centre for allergen, irradiation and sensory testing, Eurofins Analytik assists producers and retailers in questions regarding foodstuffs and pet food.
- Consultancy for marketability and storage durability
- Testing and consultancy in respect of quality control systems/ HACCP/plant inspections / hygienic checks, audits according to ISO 22000
- Specialist in the field of food law, labelling; Eurofins Analytik has a network for international labelling checks covering most EU countries, USA, Canada, China etc.
- Nutritional testing
- Molecular biology testing (determination of animal species and allergens)
- Irradiation testing (analysis for the application of ionising radiation on food and biopharmaceutical products); all 5 EU-methods are offered
- Sensory analysis of food and food contact materials with a wide scope of different methods; highly experienced and trained experts, including panels for various matrices as well as product-specific seminars.
Specialist analyses and consultancy for following industry sectors:
- Oil seeds; oils and fats of vegetable and animal origin, including the analysis of all relevant fat attending compounds and profiles; determination of adulteration, aging, oxidisation;
- Olive oil
- Dried fruits
- Convenience products
- Novel food, food supplements and health food
- Pet food
Eurofins Analytik also provides assistance to companies in the food business with respect to selecting and coordinating analyses for their special needs. This includes designing sampling and inspection plans as well as setting up testing schemes as a basis for the issue of a quality seal. In addition, Eurofins Analytik offers coordinated offers for sampling (also in the country of origin e.g. Turkey) and advice on individual products in the context of quality management.
Eurofins Analytik serves importers with rapid analyses of parameters needed for trade and import. The laboratory also has appointed and sworn chemists at its disposal to issue Free Sales and Health Certificates.
Eurofins Analytik is located in close proximity to major import-terminals in Northern Germany.
Eurofins Analytik is accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and engages authorised experts for double and cross checks according to § 43 LFGB (German Food and Feed Code).