Cellular Immunology Testing
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Munich provides you with a broad range of immunology cellular assays, which can help during the drug development process to predict the likelihood of immune responses to new substances.
Our Cellular Immunology Services
Cell Proliferation Analysis
- Analysis of cell proliferation in different cell lines and primary cell types (e.g. PBMC or splenocytes)
- Analysis of samples from in vivo treated patients or animals and in vitro restimulation for peptide-specific T cell expansion
- Functional assay supporting immunogenicity evaluations of biologicals
Cytokine Release Assay
- Evaluation of cytokine storm during drug development
- PBMC stimulation
- Solution, wet and dry coating presentations of compounds
- Analysis of pro-inflammatory cytokines using MSD® multiplex platform
- Typical cytokines and chemokines are IFN-g, IL-2, TNF-α, IL-10, IL-1β and IL-12p70. Additional markers can be added upon request.
- Phagocytosis assay systems using cell line, whole blood and MACS sorted neutrophils
Multiple read outs such as colony forming units (cfu) and flow cytometry to help quantify the respective phagocytic activity.