BioPharma Product Testing
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing is the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide providing comprehensive laboratory services for the world's largest pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Our service offerings are fully comprehensive and include testing of drug substance, final product, intermediates, and starting materials for both small and large molecule drug products.
We give clients the flexibility to choose from three service models to meet specific project needs, including the award-winning Professional Scientific Services (PSS) and we also provide secure 24-hour data access via our online data portal, LabAccess.comSM.
Our laboratories offer a broad range of methodologies under GMP authorization, ISO 17025 accreditation and ISO 9000 certification and all analysis are performed according to European and British Pharmacopeia (EP), United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and Japanese Pharmacopeia (JP), as well as specific customer methods.
With a global capacity of more than 63,000 square meters and facilities located in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands and the U.S., our network of GMP laboratories operates under the same strict quality procedures, LIMS and centralized billing system across 22 locations worldwide.
Our locations in the U.S. include Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories' facilities in Lancaster, PA and Portage, MI.
- Cleaning Validation and Disinfectant Efficacy Studies
- Container Closure Integrity Testing
- Containers Testing
- Extractables and Leachables Testing
- Facility and Process Validation
- Impurities Testing for Pharmaceutical Products and APIs
- Management of Experimantal Drugs
- Method Development and Validation
- Microorganism Identification and Typing
- Pharmaceutical Gas Testing
- Pharmaceutical Release Testing
- Raw Materials and Excipient Testing
- Potency Assays / Bioassays
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Product Testing
- Trace Metals Testing