Digital Product Manager / Product Evangelist
With over 30,000 staff in more than 375 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Digital Product Manager
EOL (Eurofins OnLine) is a web-based application, allowing customers to electronically manage their data and communicate with their Eurofins laboratories. It helps Eurofins to cut lab costs, be more focused on customers and deliver high quality services.
It covers, online, the following needs:
- Order registration (book samples and related tests)
- Show results (collect test results & certificates)
- Get high value reporting (provide customised key performance indicators, thanks to Eurofins expertise)
- Administer customer accounts
To support Eurofins high growth rate and the ever growing reliance of the business on electronic interfaces with customers, EOL is undergoing significant changes to embrace Mobile and B2B through the eCommerce program.
- Promote the use of ecommerce solution towards Eurofins lab and customers.
- Increase awareness about the solution.
- Develop its usage.
- Create promotional tools (video, leaflets, blogs, newsletter article, infographic…)
- Help local business develop
- Customers success
- Ensure the successful delivery of our ecommerce solutions to key customers
- Identify high value added business requirements from customers.
- Competitive benchmark
- Market watch
- Benchmark our solution against competitors’ solutions
- Measure and track progress
- Analize metrics and report on key findings
- Digital marketing or graphic design and marketing diploma from University or “ecole de commerce”
- Previous experience within a digital marketing department or web agency
- Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience
- Web analytic (Google analytic or others)
- Ideally : experience with Photoshop, Illustrator