With over 30,000 staff in more than 400 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
Eurofins is developing the eLIMS-NG system (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support the testing business in our laboratories worldwide.
- The Transversal Business Support Solution (TBSS) Team includes several applications within eLIMS-NG:
Real-Time Production Monitoring, Business Intelligence, Forensic & Audit trail…
- Due to its transversal mission, the team needs to interact with all eLIMS-NG application teams and all Pilot-Labs, which implies >50 stakeholders across Eurofins.
- In 2017, the team and its scope grew by 150%, reflecting its dynamism and perspectives.
- As BA, the candidate will interact with all stakeholders in Pilot-Labs to organize elicitation processes and collect requirements.
- Then development work items will be derived from these requirements, in collaboration with Architects and other application teams.
- The BA will follow-up the development of all work items and will incorporate Labs’ feedback and additional requirements after testing.
- Since all solutions in scope and transversal and new to Eurofins, the BA will need to communicate to stakeholders in a clear, synthetic and simple way despite the complexity of the project.
- Minimum master degree in Engineering Sc (or Management Sc depending on the master specialization), with good mathematical / conceptual skills.
- Dynamic, autonomous and quick-learner.
- Proven skills in problem-solving methods.
- Fluent in English. Being fluent in German or French would be much appreciated.
- Good knowledge or experience of business processes, system modeling, presentation writing…
- Adaptable and able to build good relationships with a large number of stakeholders from various countries/cultures/backgrounds.
- A background/experience in similar projects or at least in complex problem-solving mission is required.
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).