Eurofins Healthcare Assurance’s experts provide supply chain and distribution audits in a cost-effective and time saving manner for customers and audited sites with:
- Individual audits: carried out on behalf of one customer only, with our network of local auditors;
- Shared audits: reduced price when number of customers increases, less audit sessions per audit sites;
- Possibility to purchase existing reports which allow more customers to obtain assurance on their supplier sites without rescheduling or redoing an audit (following agreement with the audited site and owner of the report).
- Supply chain audits (suppliers and CDMO) and distribution flows, based on regulatory, international or customer standards:
- GLP: Laboratories used to perform all non-clinical safety studies which are intended to support research permits or marketing authorisation;
- GCP: Clinical Research Organisation, Investigation Center, Data Center;
- GMP: Finished Products, APIs and Excipients, Cosmetic Ingredients, Medical Device Components, Dietary Supplement Ingredients, Packaging Materials, Service Providers for Analytical Testing, Sterilisation, Maintenance, Validation…
- Distribution and post-market surveillance:
- GDP: Distribution centers, transportation;
- GVP: Service providers for Pharmacovigilance activities.
In addition, our team provides:
- Internal audits programmes;
- Health Canada Audits for OTC;
- Due Diligence Audits;
- RGPD audits.