Expert articles from our regulatory team and some useful links...
The experts at EAR provide up to date advice on new guidance initiatives; they are dedicated to providing you with all the information you need - here, we are pleased to share articles from our team, the fourth article, published in May 2019, focuses on stricter rules for Biocide Product Familes...
- Biocide Product Families - stricter rules in the pipeline! (MAY 2019) Click here
- Biocides - Life before the BPR (JAN 2019) Click here
- Biocidal Product Risk Assessments and Their Relation to Efficacy (NOV 2018) Click here
- Data Requirements for Biocidal Product Authorisation (SEP 2018) Click here
- Legislation on Plant Protection Products (PPPs) Regulation EC 1107/2009
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH): Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006
- Biocidal Product Regulation (BPR): Regulation (EU) 528/2012
- Registration of medicinal products for human and veterinary use: Directive 2001/83/EC and Regulation (EC) No 726/2004
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (UN GHS)
- Classification and labelling of chemicals (CLP): Regulation (EC) 1272/2008
- US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
Can we help with anything else?
For further information, please contact us