EAR Project Management - your trouble free route to managing complex regulatory projects
An expert group of Regulatory Project Managers work alongside a team of Study Monitors and Study Directors who have in depth experience of both GEP and GLP studies, freeing up your time to concentrate on future projects.
A Project Manager is your single point of contact who will:
- Advise as necessary on regulatory strategies, solutions to scientific problems and interpretation of results in the context of registration requirements for your crop protection, biopesticide or biocide products
- Assemble the most relevant team of technically competent specialists from global in house resources or selected partners
- Manage and control budget ensuring financial aspects of the project are appropriately managed with respect to budgets
- Facilitate swift communication and easy flow of information across multiple locations, study types, standards and concepts both in-house as well as with subcontractors
- Deliver in accordance with your timelines and ensure objectives and time scales are met
Projects will be coordinated in line with your needs:
- By geographical spread
- Across specific areas of expertise
- To your technical specification
Our promise to you:
A bespoke registration service to meet all your global regulatory challenges.
For further information, please contact us