On-site Inspections for Industrial Installations
A range of Industrial Inspections are available to meet the regulatory requirements in your global region from our network of Electrical and Electronics (E&E) and Industrial laboratories.
Industrial inspections and in-service inspections include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical systems inspections; including those for earthing, lightning protection, grounding and protection devices against atmospheric discharges
- Electrical installations inspections installed in hazardous environments with potentially explosive atmospheres
- We operate as Certification bodies and Notified Bodies hazardous environments.
- Lifts and lift in-service inspections as required by the owner of a lift in both domestic and industrial environment
- We also operate a European Notified Body for the Lifts and safety components for lifts Directive No. 0477 in Italy
- Elevators and disabled ramps; set up and the maintenance of the elevators and of the disables ledges establishing that they have to be periodically inspected by Notified Bodies according to Machinery Directive.
- Transportable pressure equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Factory inspections
- On-site Field testing & evaluation for US approvals
For more information on how we can can help you with your industrial inspection needs, contact your local Eurofins E&E laboratory.