Food law and labelling consulting
All food products that are offered on a market have to comply with the respective regulation. Private companies and public organisations have to implement Quality Assurance Systems including a continuous control of the hygiene conditions for food production and distribution.
Eurofins carries out consulting audits for validation of the procedures with regard to the legislation as well as training of managers and staff. Our laboratories additionally offer a wide range of analyses in all fields linked to quality control of food.
Our expert network provides a unique contact address for all your questions, thus combining the advantages of proximity with highly qualified knowledge, extensive databases and high performance equipment.
- labelling checks for national and foreign products and markets (through the Eurofins network and with trusted partners in a large number of other countries)
- consulting for quality control for single products as well as for complete product ranges or brands, by qualified experts
- knowledge of the food law and labelling requirements for Europe, the USA and all countries where Eurofins is present, including also specific regulations (e.g. organic products, baby-food, dietary products, etc)
- definition of product specifications: elaboration and revision
- auditing of suppliers regarding the conditions of production and quality assurance systems
- assistance in cases of customer claims (analysis of the product and evaluation of the conformity)
- expert statements
- an extensive network allowing information sharing and advice for customers questions and problems.
HACCP-concepts / check of hygiene conditions
- check of hygiene conditions, control of product batches, audits with sampling and consulting on site, by qualified experts
- check and revision of HACCP-Concepts
- definition of standards for elaboration, implementation and documentation of HACCP-Concepts
- training in hygiene:
- process and personal hygiene
- infection prevention in agriculture
- Specialist consultancy for the UK and EU
- For other countries please contact your local Eurofins laboratory