BioPharma Services Newsletter
The Eurofins Group publishes a BioPharma Services newsletter, presenting new services and analytical techniques, research projects, major events and other related topics. The newsletter is published 3 times per year.
- Charged Aerosol Detection: A powerful enabling tool for a CDMO in Biopharmaceutical Formulation and Development
- Eurofins Medical Device Testing’s new Package Testing Lab enhances global services
- Isotopic fingerprinting: an efficient method to characterise pharmaceutical molecules
- New scenarios for biological evaluation of medical devices with new ISO 10993-1 standard
- Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Ireland, expands facility and introduces new training programme to support Bioanalytical and Molecular Cell Biology Testing
- Subscribe to receive an email with the next newsletter.
- Have a look at previous issues of the pharma newsletter.