Eurofins Supplement Analysis Center
The Eurofins Supplement Analysis Center was established in 1982 with a focus on natural product chemistry. It is a world leader in method applications for dietary supplements including the analysis of botanical, herbal, phyto-chemical, sports nutrition, and dietary supplement products.
It is also the Nutraceutical Centre of Excellence for Eurofins Scientific due to its highly recognised level of analytical expertise in the dietary supplement industry.
Specialty testing and support services include:
- Determining the identity and purity of raw materials
- Quantifying active and target compounds in finished products (capsules, tablets, gel-caps, liquid extracts)
- Providing the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries with expertise in methods development and validation for R&D projects
- Analytical support for preclinical and stability studies
- Identifying degradation products and unknowns
- Instrumentation utilised includes GC, HPLC, GC-MS, HPLC-MS, FTIR, UV-Vis, and CE Instrumentation
This facility is the contract laboratory leader in capillary electrophoresis method applications for dietary supplements. It is registered and inspected by the FDA and operates under cGMP compliance guidelines.