Off-Road Vehicles & Machinery
Eurofins, Helping Ensure Safety, Performance and Reliability
The regulatory compliance requirements for off-road vehicles needs to take into consideration whether the vehicle will travel on the public highway, what machinery is involved and which global markets it will be placed on.
Eurofins Electrical & Electronics (E&E) and Industrial laboratories' testing, inspection and certification services can help you gain compliance with the necessary national and international regulations, Directives and Standards for your off-road vehicle and machinery.
Compliance Testing services
Laboratory-based and on-site testing and surveys we offer includes, but is not limited to:
Off-road vehicle and machinery-specific services
- Noise and vibration measurements
- Strength testing of machinery cabs
- Tyre testing
- Tilting tests of work machines and vehicles
- Static stability tests of mobile personnel lifts
Additional electrical & electronics testing
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC); laboratory-based and on-site assessments
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF) testing and on-site surveys
- Electrical safety
- Radio & wireless testing
- Acoustic testing
- Mechanical and environmental simulation testing
- Explosive environment; IECEx, ATEX, HazLoc
- Digital, Media and Cyber Security
- Chemical testing
- Manufacturer specific performance and safety testing; including John Deere and SAE standards.
View our complete set of electrical & electronic commercial & industrial testing capabilities.
Certification and Approvals
We operate as a number of applicable Notified Bodies (NB) and Technical Assessment Bodies (TAB):
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive; NB No. 0477 in Italy, No. 0537 in Finland, No. 0681 in Germany & No. 1258 in Switzerland
- 2014/34/EU equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive environments (ATEX) Directive; NB No. 0477 in Italy, No. 0537 in Finland & No. 1258 in Switzerland
- Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 Construction products; TAB No. 0477 in Italy & No. 2657 in Denmark
- OECD designated tractor testing authority
For more information view our industrial vehicle offering, or your contact local Eurofins Electrical & Electronics (E&E) laboratory.