Keeping informed of changes in the dynamic regulatory environment for chemical products is critical to success.
Through an expert in-house Regulatory Group, ERSS offers guidance and clarity regarding global regulations, plus the technical expertise needed for compliance.
A thorough understanding of worldwide regulations, including those for the EU, EPA, JMAFF, and OECD, means you will be supported throughout the registration process regardless of where you wish to register your product.
In summary, our dedicated, in-house regulatory service includes:
- Consulting regarding requirements and design of environmental studies
- Cost and time analysis of the regulatory program
- Peer review and gap analysis of existing data sets
- Literature search and compilation of published data including quality evaluation
- Study monitoring, i.e. discussion of the study setup and performance with the study directors, check of draft study plans, evaluation of study results, review of draft reports
- Project management, i.e. study coordination, interim status reports, communication focus between client and laboratory, trouble shooting
- Environmental risk assessment (ERA / EA) including refinements
- ERA expert report preparation
- PBT assessment
- Expert assessments, e.g. for potential endocrine disrupting activity
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment (PIE), i.e. assessment of potential environmental impacts
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information