Shelf Life & Accelerated Aging
Eurofins Medical Device Testing has responded to the growing demand for shelf life and accelerated aging support from its Medical Device clients by investing in a new 17,000 square-foot stability storage facility at our Lancaster, PA campus.
Our new facility provides many advantages, including:
- A total of 80,000 cubic feet of storage in 80 chambers
- More than 25 different set points for stability chambers, including all ICH conditions
- All specialized storage conditions: temperature, light and humidity
- Large capacity, ultra-low temperature (-80oC) walk-in (equivalent to 36 reach-in chambers)
- Stability support including protocol writing and method development/validation
- cGMP retain program management
- International Shipping Specialist to ship products anywhere in the world, navigating permitting, importing and customs
- Risk mitigation with redundant controls, 24-hour camera monitoring and back-up generators
- Online data access portal LabAccess.comSM features stability calendar displaying study progress with sample number links to view live data
Now with the largest stability storage capacity in the US and more than 200,000 cubic feet of storage in more than 200 chambers worldwide, Eurofins Medical Device Testing offers the complete range of specialized conditions with cGMP storage-only and storage and testing options for clients’ products. All chambers are housed in secured areas, continuously monitored by validated monitoring systems and supported by a fully validated computerized stability laboratory information management system (LIMS) to manage and ensure proper execution of studies.