Electrical Toys & Childcare Products
Electronic, Wireless and Digital Services
Eurofins' international network of laboratories offers a complete compliance service for electronic toys (e-toys) and childcare products including associated electrical, functional, physical, mechanical and chemical testing.
Service areas include
- Certification services mandatory for compliance with industry standards (eg. USB) functionality, inter-operability, regulatory, electrical requirements
- Electrical safety testing
- Physical and mechanical testing (toys and toy packaging)
- Chemical testing
- Flammability testing
- Functional and performance testing
- Expert services and technical training
E&E Testing Services for the Toy and Childcare Industry
Our Electrical and Electronics (E&E) testing laboratories offer a comprehensive range of accredited electronic compliance testing, backed up by both regional and international market access inspection and certifications services:
- Radio/wireless testing for connected products
- Electrical safety testing; including mandatory functional safety
- EMC testing
- Mechanical, environmental and climatic simulation testing
- EMF testing
- Acoustic emissions testing
- Energy Efficiency Testing
Testing and certification for global market access
Our international network of laboratories offers accredited e-toy compliance testing and certification services for accessing all major global markets including (but not limited to); Europe, the UK, Canada, Japan, the US, Australia and New Zealand.
We are operate as Notified Bodies No. 0355 (UK) and No. 2817 (France) for the European 2009/48/EC Safety of Toys Directive.
Read more about our Consumer Product Testing Toys and childcare services, or contact your local Eurofins E&E laboratory to access our full range of services from a single point of contact.