Eurofins Cosmetics Microbiology France
Global expertise, personal touch
Eurofins Cosmetics Microbiology France is located in Saint-Priest, close to Lyon. The lab is specialised in microbiological testing for the cosmetics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Eurofins Cosmetics Microbiology France fulfils the requirements of the standard NF/EN ISO/CEI 17025:2005 and Cofrac rules. The lab has the experience, strategy, competence and a team of experts necessary to fulfill all requirements in microbiology testing for cosmetics: expertise, quality, reactivity, and flexibility.
Eurofins Cosmetics Microbiology France offers a large panel of analytical services and microbiological control, standard and customised methods, in compliance with ISO and Pharmacopeia standards.
Address: Bâtiment Cèdre 1, 97, allée Alexandre Borodine, 69800 Saint-Priest, France
Phone: +33 4 26 78 48 88
- Total Counts (TAMC/TYMC)
- Detection of specified and non-specified micro-organisms
- Antimicrobial preservatives effectiveness testing (Challenge tests)
- Challenge tests after ageing
- Control of waters, surfaces and air
- Microbial Identification
- Customized Testing
Fields of Focus
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Hygiene Products
- Medical Devices
- Analytical Services
- NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 (The claims management procedure is available on request to Eurofins laboratories for any interested party)