Eurofins Pharma Sweden
Phone: +46 18 57 22 00
Fax: +46 18 57 22 22
Eurofins Pharma Sweden specializes in quality assured analytical services for the biopharmaceutical industry, manufacturers of medical devices and the biotech industry as well as universities.
Eurofins Pharma Sweden was founded in 1983 and had over 25 years of experience of advanced analytical work before joining the Eurofins Group in 2011.
The company has had a GMP certificate since 2006, and is, since 1997, accredited according to ISO 17025 for elemental analysis of biopharmaceutical substances.
In 2011 Eurofins MikroKemi was inspected by the FDA and classified as acceptable.
- Extensive experience in chromatographic techniques (e.g. GC/GC-MS/HPLC/ HPLC-MS).
- Method development and validation studies.
- Extractable and Leachable studies.
- Residual Solvents.
- Dissolution studies.
- Stability studies (storage and tests).
- Chemical analyses of ultra-pure water (PW and WFI).
- Elemental analyses of CHN, TOC, C, H, N, S.
- Chemical analyses of raw materials, biopharmaceutical substances and finished products.
- Pharmacopeia methods are performed according to Ph Eur, USP and JP.
- GMP certificate
- ISO 17025
- FDA inspected