Sales & Account Manager HK & South China
Eurofins Consumer Product Testing Division is a rapidly expanding group of approx. 30 laboratories within the Eurofins Scientific Corporation.
The Division is focused on Quality Assurance and Quality of Control.
The International Platform provides the division with transversal sales and marketing support through its team members located in different sites throughout the Eurofins lab network.
- Vacant from January 2, 2018
- Full time and long-term position
- Based in Hong Kong or Shenzhen
- Directly to:
Regional Marketing & Sales Manager Asia
- Dotted line to:
General Manager HK & South China
Roles of the position
All functions will be developed following the guidelines set by top management within the framework and scope of the International Platform’s Divisional Global Sales Strategy
1. Sales and business development responsibilities:
Identification of business opportunities by searching for- and classifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sales duties: Sell the service scope as defined by the International Platform:
- working on the extension of the service scope among current clients, Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- identifying and growing opportunities with sales teams from other Eurofins labs to ensure growth attainment of global accounts
- establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
2. Account Management
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Building strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Maintaining close relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, service improvements, etc.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Preparation of reports on account status, where needed
3. Other duties
- Identification of service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparation of reports and presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality performance by observing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, Trade shows, seminars, etc.; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Other, as requested by Regional Manager
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance & Control or related (e.g. Supply chain, logistics, etc.)
- Business background (Degree in International Business Administration, Economics or other degree with provable experience in business)
- Technical background is a plus
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Fluent English is a must
- Agile and structured mind, well organized, energetic, motivated, process and goal oriented
- Good communication skills, ability to defend your position with sound arguments, prospecting skills
- Availability to travel at least 40% of the time (usually in the region, occasionally abroad)
Remuneration package (consisting of fixed and variable parts) shall be provided according to the experience, academic record and background of the candidate.