Digital Marketing Intern
Your industry, our focus
Job Description: Digital Marketing Intern
With about 45 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in Testing for Life and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to innovation in technology and service.
Within the Eurofins group of companies, the Consumer Product Testing Division (CPT), focused on non-food consumer products, is known for its flexible approach and capability to deliver customized solutions in the fields of quality assurance and control.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to work alongside our CPT International Platform (IP) Marketing team.
Located at Eurofins Textile Testing Spain laboratory in Alicante, the successful candidate will help implement our digital marketing goals working closely with our network of global laboratories.
In the short term, this role will be primarily website-focused. If your knowledge in this area is limited but you are a fast-learner, IT savvy person and eager to learn within this area of digital marketing, this role may also apply to you.
Over time the role may become more varied, with participation in all sorts of Digital Marketing projects.
Therefore, this role may suit a recent graduate wishing to pursue a career in digital marketing.
Start date: ASAP
Qualifications & requirementsThe post requires:
- Education within a marketing, or computer science discipline
- Fulfill the requirements to participate in this official internship program - Practicas no laborales (more info).
- Knowledge in website Content Management Systems, ideally HTML, CSS
- High level written and spoken English skills
- Being a fast learner while having good attention to detail
- Being proactive and responsible
- Demonstrating reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm
Additional relevant experience that would set a candidate apart:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge/experience of Social Media management
- Knowledge/experience with email marketing tools (Mailchimp etc.)
Why should you apply?
- International experience in a young and dynamic team.
- Real opportunity to get hired after the internship if the candidate has proven excellent working aptitude and eagerness.