Creative Marketing Intern (Graphic Design & Video Editing)
Your industry, our focus
Job Description: Creative Marketing Intern (Graphic Design & Video Editing)
With about 45 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in Testing for Life and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to innovation in technology and service.
Within the Eurofins group of companies, the Consumer Product Testing Division (CPT), focused on non-food consumer products, is known for its flexible approach and capability to deliver customized solutions in the fields of quality assurance and control.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We are seeking a Creative Marketing Intern to work alongside our CPT International Platform (IP) Marketing team.
Located at Eurofins Textile Testing Spain laboratory in Alicante, the successful candidate will help implement our multimedia communication goals working closely with our network of global laboratories.
In the short term, this role will be primarily focused on graphic design and video editing. Over time the role may become more varied, helping in different areas of digital marketing (email marketing, social media, web management etc.), so being a fast-learner, IT savvy person is desirable.
This role may suit a recent graduate wishing to pursue a career in marketing.
The successful candidate will need to be proactive, fast-learner and show enthusiasm in the day to day tasks.
Start date: ASAP
Qualifications & requirementsThe post requires:
- Fulfill the requirements to participate in this official internship program - Practicas no laborales (more info).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Being a fast learner while having good attention to detail
- Being proactive and responsible
- Demonstrating reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm
Additional relevant experience:
- Knowledge/experience in website Content Management Systems
- Knowledge/experience in Social Media management
- Some knowledge of email marketing tools (Mailchimp etc.)
Why should you apply?
- International experience in a young and dynamic team.
- Real opportunity to get hired after the internship if the candidate has proven excellent working aptitude and eagerness.