Assistant CRM & IT Projects Development
Your industry, our focus
Job Description: Assistant CRM & IT Projects Development
Eurofins Consumer Product Testing Division (hereinafter Eurofins CPT) is a rapidly expanding international group of over 40 laboratories out of the more than 800 labs within the Eurofins Scientific Corporation.
The Consumer Product Testing Division is focused on Quality Assurance and Quality Control services covering of a wide range of Consumer Products and Industrial fields.
Within Eurofins CPT, the International Platform consists of virtual teams located in different countries, providing transversal support to all labs in our Division.
To support the growth and in front of the next phase of international expansion for which IT tools and ERP alignment is key, we’re looking to strengthen the IT transversal team with the referred open position.
- Start date: October 2019
- Full time and long-term position.
- Based in Torrellano, Alicante, Spain.
This is an opportunity for talented developers, ideally with some experience with ERP and corporate IT systems, to join a challenging global implementation project directly with end-users.
The successful candidate will join our international team. In your daily work you will have a chance to work MS Dynamics, CRM and LIMS architects, work along functional and technical experts from our central departments and you will be involved in developing projects in various technologies such as solution design, core programming in X++, Business Intelligence, Integration (WS*, AIF, EDI), Enterprise Portal (Share Point, JQuery, .NET, C#), etc. Part of the tasks include dataminig and alignment, for which a deep induction training on understanding our business environment and requirements would be provided.
If you would like to make a next step in your career and experience large-scale, complex and complete system configuration, development, deployment and ife-cycle implementation across continents and countries, this job is might be for you.
- Support in coordinating the customization of CRM to the Business needs of our Division, including the adoption of new processes and solutions within MS Dynamics and other corporate tools or external applications connected to CRM.
- Functional analysis, data mining, data migration planning, scoping & execution.
- Ensuring good design & development practices and high quality standards are in place in the areas of setup, configuration and customization.
- Technical setup of diverse components, modules and parameters (e.g. installation & configuration of components, setup, document management, batches, security).
- Designing & developing MS Dynamics based solutions using programming in core MorphX, X++ and / or C#, SQL, SSRS with special focus on System Integration (AX AIF, WS*, EDI, XML).
- Analysis, troubleshooting of technical & functional issues across MS Dynamics modules / components, in particular with strong focus on CRM.
- Preparation of technical documentation and solution design specification for new customizations to be performed.
- Participating in “team architectural and design brainstorming sessions”
- Day-to-day support to other team members and end users.
- Writing SOP and editing tutorials for usage and troubleshooting
Qualifications and knowledge
- Educational background: degree level –or equivalent – in a related subject
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience on a similar position, ideally in ERP industry or/and programming and design, development and implementation
- Experience in other Object Oriented languages (C++, Java) and database designing or customization is a plus
- Good understanding and good knowledge of the entire MS Dynamics architecture and corresponding technologies (X++, SQL Server, Share Point, AIF, Enterprise Portal, IIS and Windows Servers family) is a plus
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment
- Target oriented, professional attitude, good manners and high work culture is greatly desirable
- Good written and oral English is essential
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship
- Salary and eventual package bonus according to skills and experience