Web and API developer - internship
With over 30,000 staff in more than 400 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
Web and API developer
EOL (Eurofins OnLine) is a web-based application, allowing customers to electronically manage their data and communicate with their Eurofins laboratories. It helps Eurofins to cut lab costs, be more focused on customers and deliver high quality services.
It covers, online, the following needs:
- Order registration (book samples and related tests)
- Show results (collect test results & certificates)
- Get high value reporting (provide customised key performance indicators and big data analysis, thanks to Eurofins expertise)
- Administer customer accounts
To support Eurofins high growth rate and the ever growing reliance of the business on electronic interfaces with customers, EOL is undergoing significant changes to embrace Mobile and B2B through the eCommerce program and evolves its eCommerce platform into a Portal exposing it full service offering to its customers.
The purpose of this internship is to contribute to the improvement of our Online platform to bring a significant competitive advantage.
With the help of a senior developer, the incumbent will be in charge of developing new innovative features in an agile way (Scrum methodology is in use) to our Online platform.
- University or grandes écoles diploma (Student in his penultimate year of study from university, engineering school with an excellent academic record.) with a major in software development or networking.
- English: preferably fluent.
- Previous development experience in a professional environment highly desirable.
- Knowledge of .NET and SQL is required.