Data Reporting Analyst
With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 30,000 employees across over 375 sites in 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Data Reporting Analyst
The proposed internship takes place within a key IT program within Eurofins. The range of applications and services offered by this program enable the Eurofins Group to effectively manage Sales and Offer management processes, and is at the heart of Eurofins commercial strategy.
A software development team inside this program focuses on developing features for a BI application, which aims at helping our Key Users manage their various portfolios in an optimum fashion. The team also provides interfaces for other Eurofins Programs. Methodology used is SCRUM.
In the course of this Data Reporting Analyst internship you will support the development team and perform, under the supervision of the team’s Product Owner, duties comprising:
Business Intelligence (BI) / Datawarehousing (DW)
- Carry out the full implementation of reports based on data available in the Program’s data marts / data warehouse:
- validate reports mock-ups with relevant subject matter expert
- implement the report using Microsoft reporting technology
- test the report in a qualification environment
- demo / validate the report to relevant subject matter expert
- manage push to production environment
- Collaboration with Architects to propose and validate Functional designs (domain model, star schemas….)
- Authoring of User Stories
- Investigate capabilities of existing tools (MS Sharepoint) or commercial products to support our BI needs
The duration of an internship at Eurofins is minimum 2 months.
Education: Ongoing degree in Information Technology, Finance, Bioinformatics or related field.
Languages: Fluent in English.
Experience: Data management project-based experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications;
- Good knowledge of SQL language;
- Knowledge of UML is a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting technology (SSRS) is a plus;
Personality: Attention to detail, willingness to learn, interest in data-related field and excellent