Business Development Manager Sterile Services
Eurofins Amatsigroup is one of the leading CDMOs in Europe providing high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients. Our focus is to support clients on the earliest phases of their development pathway (from API to the clinical packaging).
Value-added services include bioprocess development & bio-manufacturing, analytical studies, formulation development and manufacturing (Fill & Finish capacities) of clinical or small commercial batches series in a sterile or non-sterile environment.
With approximatively 400 staff, we operate out of 10 sites either in France or Belgium.
To support our ambitious growth plan in our state-of-the-art sterile manufacturing sites in Pau and Bordeaux, we are today looking for a talented Business Development Manager sterile services.
Reporting to the VP Business Development & Strategy, you will work closely with our Technical Business Manager Sterile (TBM), our Head of sterile operations as well as our Senior European BD team to achieve assigned objectives. The ideal candidate will be in charge of:
- Enlarging client portfolio through active prospection in France and our domestic borders
- Establishing a precise commercial roadmap towards targeted companies (including those developing biologics) on clinical development (Phase I to IIb) or having orphan drugs
- Representing the CDMO division in relevant conference, work-shop and tradeshow upon management decision
- Benchmarking our offering versus identified competitors or new comers (whenever possible)
- Support the BD Managers with key decision makers by perfectly managing sterile processes and projects in a worldwide environments
The ideal candidate will also collaborate with our facility in Ghent (Bel) especially for our meridian services on biological development from API production, till Fill/Finish including formulation.
Graduated from a scientific degree (Msc, PhD), we would expect between 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in selling sterile manufacturing services (highly potent, cytotoxic, liquids/PFS/freeze drying), knowledge of formulation challenges would be a plus.
Good communicator, dynamic, strong business acumen with an understanding of the sterile manufacturing requirements, you will be willing to travel intensively (50% of your time). Even if autonomous, you like to feel part of a team. Absolutely fluent in French and English, another language would be a plus.
This position would be ideally located in Bordeaux/Pau or surrounding. Nevertheless, we are open for good candidates in other locations with good flight connections.
Feel free to address your application (CV, letter of motivation, salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org