Global IT Head of ATS (IT Manager)
With over 30,000 staff in more than 400 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
Global IT Head of ATS (IT Manager)
Application Tracking System (ATS) is the central platform of Eurofins own recruitment company. This company delivers capabilities to the Eurofins Group worldwide, and encompasses multiple state-of-the-art platforms in the sector of HR and Recruitment, such as Smartrecruiters (one of the world’s leading platforms for recruitment), Tableau, internal platforms (e.g. recruitment portals, career pages, HR webs…) and third party application connectors (e.g. LinkedIn).
The Global Head of IT for the Application Tracking System (ATS) platform will be the maximum responsible of the IT systems within this Eurofins’ group company at global scale. The selected candidate will be responsible for the definition and delivery of the global ATS IT roadmap, including the deployment of projects and maintenance of the existing capabilities. To conduct this task, the selected candidate will coordinate a team of > 20 people including direct and indirect reporting lines, internals and externals, at a global scale.
Among his responsibilities, the candidate will Manage ATS platform implementation and rollout across Eurofins’ global footprint, ensuring the adherence to Eurofins standard IT-solution, business processes, and service levels. The selected candidate will contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the Eurofins Global Core Solution, coordinate and facilitate the adoption of new processes, solutions, and tools, by the key business stakeholders, and liaise with the Global and Local HR Leads.
This is a great opportunity for growth having the highest IT Responsibility in a fast-growing entity within a successful Global company like Eurofins Group. Eurofins empowers top talented-employees to grow within the group widening the scope of responsibilities both in a functional and organisational manner.
- Focus on Stakeholder Management and Risk Management at the highest levels of the organisation (senior leadership including C-level –the two main sponsors of this program are Eurofins Group CIO and Eurofins Group CFO).
- Ensure appropriate, timely information about content and progress of the implementation-project to all stakeholders, including Steering Committee, and the National Service Centres in each country, as well as the Operating Business Units.
- Overall coordination of Eurofins Global ATS IT Practice.
- Strategic roadmap design, implementation, and roll-out of the ATS platform, as well as other global solutions that are part of the ATS landscape.
- Budget management, scope management, and team management.
- Lead the deployment of the group ATS Platform across Eurofins Global footprint.
- Manage the IT teams (internal and externals) to ensure the programs in scope are delivered in scope, on time, and on budget.
- Liaise and lead the business stakeholders for the alignment and design of a roadmap that maximises business benefit realisation in a controlled and effective manner.
- Report overall program status.
- Leverage expertise to influence the identification and validation of User Requirements.
- Drive the formalisation of Eurofins global standardised practice in process documentation.
- Lead the user committees and / or local business units to integrate them into the ATS platform roadmap.
- Act as the solution owner in the liaison with other IT Programs.
- Contribute to the duly execution of the Release Management process, based on Scrum methodology, and coordinate with the offshore team located in Bangalore, India.
Global Platform Expertise
We at Eurofins do realise there is no professional HR Recruitment / Head Hunting practice within most of the organisations. We do realise as well that even the largest global corporations, have an exceptional degree of manual activities. Still, we believe that a successful company must excel in all aspects, even more in a company like Eurofins, with a yearly growth rate above 30% since many years and doubling size every 4 years.
That’s why we’re looking for a great IT lead who is willing to take the next step with a full responsibility over a start-up-like company, Eurofins’ Recruitment Firm. This IT lead should have experience in:
- Process consultancy in global IT platforms (ideally HR for Finance, but would also fit our role if the candidate has managed other global IT platforms such as CRM, ERP…).
- Experience action as Solution Architect and/or Global Process Owner in the context of a Global IT platform.
- Experience with leading a team responsible for the delivery of global and local reporting.
- Evangelize about Group Standard Processes and existing integration framework.
- Lead the different training initiatives to global and local units in global platforms.
- M.Sc., B.E. or equivalent in Information Technology or comparable field (Applied Math, Engineering, business degree with integrated IT, etc.). Alternatively: a business degree or unrelated higher degree with according technical work experience.
- Experience in a large and global-scale consulting firm will be considered a plus.
- Certified Scrum master will be considered a plus.
- PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 will be considered a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related role Program Management in an IT context.
- Experience in one or multiple of the following fields: Change Management, Business Process Management, Release Management, Data Management, and UML design.
- Proven experience in designing and managing a complex project roadmap/pipeline.
- Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven experience in working with near-shore and off-shore teams.
- Excellent understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes.
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (MS Office package, MS Project, MS Visio).
- Prior technical experience with Tableau / reporting tools will be considered a plus.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies will be considered plus.
- English (Excellent command required in both oral and written English).
- Other European languages will be considered a plus.
- The position will be based in Brussels (Belgium) or Luxembourg (Luxembourg).
- The candidate must be allowed to work in the European Union.
- The candidate must be will to travel 20-50% of time.