Global Head of CRM
With over 30,000 staff in more than 400 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Global Head of CRM
Lead the CRM IT area across Eurofins global footprint. Define and deliver the global CRM roadmap, including the deployment of projects, maintenance of the existing capabilities. Development of a team of > 20 people in the direct reporting line and > 40 resources globally. Manage MS Dynamics CRM implementation and rollout global programs. Lead the maintenance of the MS Dynamics CRM Platform, ensuring the adherence to Eurofins standard IT-solution processes and service levels. Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the Eurofins Global Core Solution. Coordinate and facilitate the adoption of new processes, solutions, and tools, by the key business stakeholders. Liaise with the National and Global Executive Management.
- Focus on Risk Management and Stakeholder Management at the highest levels of the organisation (senior leadership including C-level).
- Ensure appropriate, timely information about content and progress of the implementation-project to all stakeholders, including Steering Committee, the National Service Centre and Operating Business Units.
- Overall coordination of Eurofins Global CRM IT Practice.
- Strategic roadmap design, implementation, and roll-out of MS Dynamics CRM, as well as other global solutions that are part of the CRM landscape.
- Budget management.
- Lead the deployment of the group MS Dynamics CRM solutions in various international locations (Europe, USA).
- Manage the Project Managers to ensure the programs in scope are delivered in scope, on time, and on budget.
- Report overall program status.
- Leverage expertise to influence the identification and validation of User Requirements.
- Drive the formalisation of Eurofins global standardised practice in process documentation.
- Lead the user committees and / or local business units to integrate them into the CRM roadmap.
- Act as the solution owner in the liaison with other IT Programs.
- Contribute to the duly execution of the Release Management process, based on Scrum methodology, and coordinate with the offshore team located in Bangalore, India.
Customer Relationship Management Expertise
- Process consultancy around the MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Act as Solution Architect for the Customer Data, Sales & Marketing, Opportunity Management, and Service processes and reports.
- Evangelize about Group Standard Processes and existing integration framework.
- Lead the different training initiatives to local units on the MS Dynamics CRM tool.
- M.Sc., B.E. or equivalent in Information Technology or comparable field (Applied Math, Engineering, business degree with integrated IT, etc.). Alternatively: a business degree or unrelated higher degree with according technical work experience.
- MS Dynamics CRM certificates will be considered a plus.
- Certified Scrum master will be considered a plus.
- PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 will be considered a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both at business level and technical level (e.g. architects, developers).
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, and ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment.
- Strategic thinking: capacity to identify business needs and transform them into a strategic plan. Identifies solutions and selects the best combination of practices by taking an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Experience of delivering complex programs and managing multicultural and distributed teams within global organizations with many stakeholders.
- Builds trust with colleagues.
- Results oriented: demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness. Sets up high personal standards of performance, seeks out new challenges and initiates activities.
- Team player: involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration.
- People developer: builds knowledge and expertise in his/her teams, and acts as a role model.
- Flexibility: Adapts to situations and different/multicultural environments, revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related role Program Management in an IT context.
- At least 10 years of experience with MS Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in one or multiple of the following fields: Change Management, Business Process Management, CRM processes, Data management, and UML design.
- Proven experience in designing and managing a complex project roadmap/pipeline.
- Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven experience in working with near-shore and off-shore teams.
- Excellent understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes.
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (MS Office package, MS Project, MS Visio).
- Prior technical experience with .net/ Jscript, SQL, BI, SOA will be considered a plus.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies will be considered plus.
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
- Very good communication skills in English (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organisation;
- Very good presentation skills.
- Hands on attitude, showing initiative;
- Attention to details.
- Self-Organised with very good time management skills.
- English (Excellent command required in both oral and written English).
- Other European languages will be considered a plus.
- The candidate must be allowed to work in the European Union.
- The candidate must be will to travel 20-50% of time.