With over 30,000 staff in more than 400 laboratories across 41 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
For one of the headquarters, located in Brussels (Auderghem), we are looking to expand our team with a:
Due to the increasing workload following Eurofins growth and sales and production process standardisation activities, we are looking for a Business Analyst in the ComLIMS IT team.
- Collect, identify, analyse and formalize requirements from key stakeholders through workshops, emails, interviews, surveys, ...
- Writing of clear and well-structured specifications (user stories) for bugs and new functionalities/projects including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts
- Following up your user story/project/feature from your analysis to the development and testing until release
- Provide assistance to the second line support for the application
- Creation of user stories for bug reports / new functionalities
- Active participation and collaboration within the Program's Scrums Teams (consisting of around 10 business analysts, 30 developers and 10 test engineers) for user story creation, refinement, Scrum meetings, etc.
- Assist with the qualification of releases in close cooperation with the Program's release manager and key stakeholders
- Management of documentation with a high level of quality: online help, release notes, customer forum, functional documentation, etc.
- Presentations and training sessions on new features made available to end users
What we offer:
- Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast growing Eurofins organisation
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Responsibilities for key applications of Eurofins
- In a fast growing group, successful team members are being offered increased areas of responsibility (within the ComLIMS Program and the Eurofins Group)
- Extensive on-the-job coaching
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits like a cafeteria offering organic food, meal vouchers, eco cheques, phone, laptop, group insurance, culture cheques etc.
The ComLIMS Program (ComLIMS is derived from Communication and Laboratory Information Management System) consisting of two internally developed web applications and a range of additional services (reporting services, data services, Business Intelligence services), allow our internal customers, the Eurofins laboratories worldwide, to (cross-)sell their services offered to Eurofins customers. The ComLIMS Program is at the heart of Eurofins strategy of cross-selling and competence centres. Components of the Program and its data are used by most Eurofins applications making the ComLIMS Program a key Program at Eurofins ensuring among others efficient end-to-end sales and production processes.