Junior HR Business Partner
With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 30,000 employees across 400 sites in 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Its Global Service Center is located in Brussels (Oudergem), and we are looking to expand our team with a:
Junior HR Business Partner
Given the fast growth of Eurofins’ organisation, we have an opening for a newly created Position as Junior HR Business Partner with following objectives:
You will collaborate with the HR Business Partner, who serves as single Point of contact within the HR team, to provide the Group Operating Council (GOC) and GSC (Group Service Centre) Managers with all relevant information with regard to offers, contracts, compensation and benefit packages and other legal matters for existing and potential GSC Employees and Key Employees and Leaders (KEL).
You will offer support in managing all legal and administrative processes for all GSC Employees working in Brussels and ensure these are also followed for GSC Employees working at other locations.
You will assist in a diverse range of ad-hoc HR matters and the further development of HR processes and policies.
SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENTS :
The Junior HR Business Partner works together with the HR Business Partner in following specific assignments:
- HR Legal and Administration of GSC Employees:
Set-up and manage all processes relating to the lifecycle of all GSC Employees working in Brussels:
- Drafting employment offers and ensuring internal validation for these offers (incl. drafting of net simulations in collaboration with our Tax department).
- Designing and drafting of employment contracts.
- Manage all contract related issues for all Employees joining and leaving.
- Ensure complete and accurate administration of personal files.
- Creation of accounts for newcomers, updating the accounts for all Employees and closing of account for leaving personnel.
- Induction of newcomers.
- Respond to information request of Employees and act as a trusted point of contact to the Employees in GSC Brussels
- Liaison with Payroll Department.
- Assist in managing the Company Car Fleet.
- Being first point of contact for our external contacts in matters related to Employees’ wellbeing
Set up a process of accurate information flow (hiring/leaving/reporting line/etc.) of GSC Employees worldwide.
- HR related to Key Employee and Leader (KEL) population
Assist in the management and coordination of the internal offer validation, contract drafting, document management (incl. all relevant information regarding compensation and benefit packages), and other HR related issues for GSC Employees located outside of Brussels and the Key Employee and Leader population worldwide.
- HR Processes:
Developing / implementing / maintaining / making available a simple and effective set of recommended HR processes, tools and forms that may serve as a base for each Group company to develop its own HR programs:
- Improve electronic inventory of forms, processes, guidelines etc. for use in HR.
- Assisting in coordinating of the Annual Review Process for GSC Employees working in Brussels.
- Improve new employee introduction material and checklists.
- Act as Project Manager for the implementation of the new Recruitment Software & other processes.
In a fast growing group, successful employees are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education / Professional experience
- Master in Law.
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a (Trainee) Lawyer or as HR/Legal Employee in an international company.
- Solid understanding of the Belgian employment law regulations.
- Basic knowledge of employment situations with an international aspect (expatriation, posting of workers, etc..).
- Experience with setting up of business processes and systems is a plus.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Analytical and detail oriented personality.
- Eagern to learn and high degree of common sense with a problem solving attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including listening and very good communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of corporate management.
- Self-motivated and able to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- High energy, positive mindset.
- Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Comfortable to work in a very dynamic, fast growing environment and an entrepreneurial, de-central organizations.